Terms and Conditions
BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE OR PLACING AN ORDER FOR PRODUCTS FROM THIS WEBSITE, YOU ACCEPT AND ARE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
YOU MAY NOT ORDER OR OBTAIN PRODUCTS OR ACCESS CONTENT AND SERVICES FROM THIS WEBSITE IF YOU (A) DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, (B) ARE NOT THE OLDER OF (i) AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR (ii) LEGAL AGE TO FORM A BINDING CONTRACT WITH KIND SPECTRUM LABORATORIES, OR (C) ARE PROHIBITED FROM ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF THIS WEBSITE’S CONTENTS, GOODS OR SERVICES BY APPLICABLE LAW.
THESE TERMS REQUIRE THE USE OF ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS OR CLASS ACTIONS.
These terms and conditions (these “Terms”) apply to the purchase and sale of products through kindspectrumlabs.com (this “Site”), as well as the access and use of this Site and any services offered on this Site. These Terms are subject to change by Kind Spectrum Laboratories (referred to as “us”, “we”, or “our” as the context may require) without prior written notice at any time, in our sole discretion. The latest version of these Terms will be posted on this Site, and you should review these Terms before purchasing any product or services that are available through this Site. Your continued use of this Site after a posted change in these Terms will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to such changes.
- Medical Information Disclaimer. This Site may contain general information and content about health and nutrition. This information and content is not advice, and should not be treated as such. THE CONTENTS OF THIS SITE ARE FOR INFORMAITONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE A SUBTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE REGARDING A MEDICAL CONDITION. Kind Spectrum Laboratories makes no representations and warranties whatsoever in relations to any health information on this Site.
You must not rely on the information on this Site as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other qualified healthcare provider. If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition, you should seek professional medical attention. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice or discontinue medical treatment because of information in Kind Spectrum Laboratories’ materials or provided by any Kind Spectrum Laboratories representative, none of which is intended to be a substitute for a medical diagnosis, advice or treatment. If you are considering making any changes to your lifestyle, diet or nutrition, including taking any nutritional, herbal or homeopathic supplement, you should consult with your doctor or other qualified healthcare provider before doing so. Information and statements regarding products on this Site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (“FDA”) and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Neither Kind Spectrum Laboratories nor its representatives are providing any medical advice, and none should be inferred from any ideas, suggestions, testimonials or other information set forth on this Site or in other Kind Spectrum Laboratories materials or provided over the phone or in email correspondence. All of the information on this Site, whether historical in nature or forward-looking, speaks only as of the date the information is posted on this site, and Kind Spectrum Laboratories does not undertake any obligation to update such information after it is posted or to remove such information from this Site if it is not or no longer accurate or complete.
- Tetrahydrocannabinol Disclaimer. Kind Spectrum Laboratories’ industrial-hemp derived products, and the majority of industrial-hemp products on the market, contain a naturally occurring trace amount of tetrahydrocannabinol (“THC”). The amount of THC in our products never exceeds 0.3% concentration by weight, per state and federal regulations and definitions of industrial hemp, and while it is highly unlikely that one would fail a traditional drug test from using our products, that possibility cannot be ruled out. Taking excessive amounts of industrial hemp products, the type or method of drug test utilized, and an employer’s or organization’s requirements and policies, among other things, are factors that may influence drug test results. By agreeing to these Terms and placing an order with us, you are indicating that you understand that failing a drug test is a possibility when using industrial hemp products, and that you waive the right to make a claim against Kind Spectrum Laboratories or our affiliates for any matters related to any drug test you take or the results of any such drug test, including the loss of employment or any employment opportunity or the imposition of a civil or criminal penalty.
- Product Order Acceptance and Cancellation. You agree that your order is an offer to buy, under these Terms, all products and services listed in your order. All orders must be accepted by us or we will not be obligated to sell the products or services to you. We may choose not to accept any orders in our sole discretion. After having received your order, we will send you a confirmation email with your order number and details of the items you have ordered. Acceptance of your order and the formation of the contract of sale between Kind Spectrum Laboratories and you will not take place unless and until you have received your order confirmation email. You have the option to cancel your order at any time before we have sent your order confirmation email by calling our Customer Service Department at (720)-634-4172.
Product Prices and Payment Terms.
- All prices posted on this Site are subject to change without notice. The price charged for a product or service will be the price in effect at the time the order is placed, and will be set out in your order confirmation email. Price increases or tax changes will only apply to orders placed after such changes. Posted prices do not include taxes or charges for shipping and handling. All such taxes and charges will be added to your merchandise total and will be itemized in your shopping cart and in your order confirmation email. We are not responsible for pricing, typographical, or other errors in any offer by us and we reserve the right to cancel any orders arising from such errors.
- Terms of payment are within our sole discretion, and payment must be received by us before our acceptance of an order. We accept credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover) or cash or check by mail (see mailing address provided on this Site or in Section 21 below) for all purchases. You represent and warrant that (i) the credit card or bank information you supply to us is true, correct, and complete, (ii) you are duly authorized to use such credit card or check for the purchase, (iii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (iv) you will pay charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including all applicable taxes, if any.
- All purchase through this Site are subject to product availability. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel the quantities offered on this Site or limit the sales of our products to any person, household, geographic region or jurisdiction. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to refuse orders. If we believe that an order is false or fraudulent, we may cancel the order and reserve the right to inform the relevant authorities.
Product Shipments; Delivery; Title and Risk of Loss.
- We will arrange for shipment of the products to you. Please check the individual product page for specific delivery options. You will pay all shipping and handling charges specified during the ordering process.
- Title and risk of loss pass to you upon our transfer of the products to the carrier. Shipping and delivery dates are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed. We are not liable for any delays in shipments.
Product Returns and Refunds. We do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us at email@example.com with details of the product and the defect. You can send the item you consider defective to:
Kind Spectrum Laboratories
1624 Market St. Ste 226 PMB 20056
Denver, CO 80202
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment.
- Goods will be Exported in Compliance with Applicable Law. You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the various states and of the United States including all Export Regulations, as defined below. Products and services purchased from this Site may be controlled for export purposes by export regulations, including but not limited to, the Export Administration Act of 1979 (50 U.S.C. 2401-2410), the Export Administration Regulations promulgated thereunder (15 C.F.R. 768-799), the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (22 C.F.R. 120-128 and 130) and their successor and supplemental regulations (collectively, “Export Regulations”).
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANITES; BUYER’S COMPLIANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAWS.
- THE PRODUCTS SOLD AND CONTENT AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON THIS SITE ARE SOLD OR PROVIDED “AS IS”. WE MAKE NO AND DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT, WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE QUALITY, SUITABILITY OR ADEQUACY OF THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FOR ANY PURPOSE OR USE. NEITHER ANY PERFORMANCE OR OTHER CONDUCT, NOR ANY ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION, STATEMENT OR ADVICE PROVIDED BY US OR ANY OF OUR AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES WILL CREATE A WARRANTY.
- We are not responsible if information made available on this Site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this Site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this Site is at your own risk. This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this Site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on this Site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to this Site.
- Any products manufactured by a third party (“Third Party Product”) may constitute, contain, be contained in, incorporated into, attached to or packaged together with, our products. KIND SPECTRUM LABORATORIES MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO ANY THIRD PARTY PRODUCT, INCLUDING ANY (i) WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY; (ii) WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; (iii) WARRANTY OF TITLE; OR (iv) WARRANTY AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY; WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE.
- IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY AS THE PURCHASER AND/OR USER TO ASCERTAIN AND OBEY ALL APPLICABLE LOCAL, STATE, AND FEDERAL LAWS REGARDING THE POSSESSION, USE, AND/OR RESALE OF ANY ITEM OR PRODUCT OFFERED BY KIND SPECTRUM LABORATORIES. IF YOU ARE UNSURE, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR LOCAL OR STATE AUTHORITIES BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER. BY PLACING AN ORDER, YOU INDICATE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE it is your sole responsibility as buyer to determine if industrial hemp derived products are legal according to the laws that apply to you and represent and warrant that you have read this disclaimer and that all products purchased will be used in a lawful manner and that you are of legal age to purchase and use such products. Your access this Site and purchase our products at your own risk, and you are responsible for compliance with all applications laws, rules, regulations and treaties.
Intellectual Property Use and Ownership.
- Kind Spectrum Laboratories and its licensor(s) are and will remain the sole and exclusive owners of all intellectual property rights in and to each product and service made available on this Site and any related specifications, instructions, documentation or other materials, including, but not limited to, all related copyrights, patents, trademarks and other intellectual property rights, subject only to the limited license granted under the product’s license agreement. You do not and will not have or acquire any ownership of these intellectual property rights in or to the products or services made available through this Site, or of any intellectual property rights relating to those products or services. Our intellectual property may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not ours, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits us.
- Subject to your compliance with these Terms, we or our content providers (as applicable) grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to access and make personal and non-commercial use of the content on this Site. This license does not allow you to resell or make any commercial use of this Site or our products sold through this Site; make any derivative use of any of our content; download, copy, or other use any account information for the benefit of any third party; or use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and/or extraction tools. All rights not expressly granted to you in these Terms are reserved and retained by us. No content on, or product sold through, this Site may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our prior express written consent. You may not misuse our products or content. You may use this Site only as permitted by law and these Terms. The licenses we have granted you terminate if you do not comply with these Terms.
- Each product containing Kind Spectrum Laboratories’ intellectual property marketed on this Site is made available solely for license, not sale, to you and other prospective customers under the terms, conditions, and restrictions of these Terms. You agree to comply with all terms and conditions related to Kind Spectrum Laboratories’ intellectual property for any product or service you obtain through this Site, including, but not limited to, all restrictions on resale, use, reverse engineering, copying, making, modifying, improving, sublicensing and transfer of those licensed products and services.
- You will not cause, induce or permit others’ noncompliance with these Terms.
- Hyperlinks. This Site may contain links to third-party websites. We provide these hyperlinks as a convenience only and do not sponsor or endorse any of these sites or their contents. Kind Spectrum Laboratories is not responsible for the content of, and does not make any representations or warranties regarding the content or materials on, such linked third-party websites. If you decide to access or rely on information at a linked third-party website, you do so at your own risk. Kind Spectrum Laboratories has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate and independent privacy and data collection practices. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of this Site and therefore request any feedback on sites to which we links, including if a specific link does not work.
- Indemnity. You will indemnify and hold us and our subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, content providers, service providers, employees, agents, officers, directors and contractors (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from any breach of these Terms by you, including any use of content other than as expressly authorized in these Terms. You agree that the Indemnified Parties will have no liability in connection with any such breach or unauthorized use, and you agree to indemnify any and all resulting loss, damages, judgments, awards, costs, expenses, attorney’s fees and expert witness fees of the Indemnified Parties in connection therewith. You will also indemnify and hold the Indemnified Parties harmless from and against any claims brought by third parties arising out of your use of the information accessed from this Site.
- Force Majeure. We will not be liable or responsible to you, nor be deemed to have defaulted or breached these Terms, for any failure or delay in our performance under these Terms when and to the extent such failure or delay is caused by or results from acts or circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of God, flood, fire, earthquake, explosion, governmental actions, war, invasion or hostilities (whether war is declared or not), terrorist threats or acts, riot or other civil unrest, national emergency, revolution, insurrection, epidemic, lockouts, strikes or other labor disputes (whether or not relating to our workforce), or restraints or delays affecting carriers or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials, materials or telecommunication breakdown or power outage.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. All matters arising out of or relating to these Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Colorado, United States of America, without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of Colorado or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than those of the State of
Dispute Resolution and Binding Arbitration.
- YOU AND KIND SPECTRUM LABORATORIES ARE AGREEING TO GIVE UP ANY RIGHTS TO LITIGATE CLAIMS IN A COURT OR BEFORE A JURY, OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION WITH RESPECT TO A CLAIM. OTHER RIGHTS THAT YOU WOULD HAVE IF YOU WENT TO COURT MAY ALSO BE UNAVAILABLE OR MAY BE LIMITED IN ARBITRATION.
ANY CLAIM, DISPUTE OR CONTROVERSY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER PRE-EXISTING, PRESENT OR FUTURE, AND INCLUDING STATUTORY, CONSUMER PROTECTION, COMMON LAW, INTENTIONAL TORT, INJUNCTIVE AND EQUITABLE CLAIMS) BETWEEN YOU AND US ARISING FROM OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO YOUR PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THROUGH THIS SITE, WILL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY AND FINALLY BY BINDING ARBITRATION.
- The arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) in accordance with the Consumer Arbitration Rules (the “AAA Rules”) then in effect, except as modified by this Section 17. (The AAA Rules are available at adr.org/arb_med or by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879.) The Federal Arbitration Act will govern the interpretation and enforcement of this section.
The arbitrator will have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to arbitrability or enforceability of this arbitration provision, including any unconscionability challenge or any other challenge that the arbitration provision or the Agreement is void, voidable or otherwise invalid. The arbitrator will be empowered to grant whatever relief would be available in court under law or in equity. Any award of the arbitrator(s) will be final and binding on each of the parties and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- You agree to an arbitration on an individual basis. In any dispute, NEITHER YOU NOR KIND SPECTRUM LABORATORIES WILL BE ENTITLED TO JOIN OR CONSOLIDATE CLAIMS BY OR AGAINST OTHER CUSTOMERS IN COURT OR IN ARBITRATION OR OTHERWISE PARTICIPATE IN ANY CLAIM AS A CLASS REPRESENTATIVE, CLASS MEMBER OR IN A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL CAPACITY. The arbitral tribunal may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. The arbitral tribunal has no power to consider the enforceability of this class arbitration waiver and any challenge to the class arbitration waiver may only be raised in a court of competent jurisdiction.
If any provision of this arbitration agreement is found unenforceable, the unenforceable provision will be severed and the remaining arbitration terms will be enforced.
- Assignment. You will not assign any of your rights or delegate any of your obligations under these Terms without our prior written consent. Any purported assignment or delegation in violation of this Section 18 is null and void. No assignment or delegation relieves you of any of your obligations under these Terms.
- No Waivers. The failure by us to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of future enforcement of that right or provision. The waiver of any right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of Kind Spectrum Laboratories.
- No Third Party Beneficiaries. These Terms do not and are not intended to confer any rights or remedies upon any person other than you.
- To You. We may provide any notice to you under these Terms by: (i) sending a message to the email address you provide or (ii) by posting to this Site. Notices sent by email will be effective when we send the email and notices we provide by posting will be effective upon posting. It is your responsibility to keep your email address current.
- To Us. To give us notice under these Terms, you must contact us as follows: by personal delivery, overnight courier or registered or certified mail to KIND SPECTRUM. 1624 Market St. Ste 226 PMB 20056 Denver, CO 80202. We may update the address for notices to us by posting a notice on this Site. Notices provided by personal delivery will be effective immediately. Notices provided by facsimile transmission or overnight courier will be effective one business day after they are sent. Notices provided by registered or certified mail will be effective three business days after they are sent.
- Severability. If any provision of these Terms is invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severed from these Terms and will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms.